Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Show your photos > Foto Fair

Foto Fair Post your photos for friendly, non-critical feedback. This is the place to show pictures if you aren't yet ready for full-blooded critique, or simply want to share an interesting picture with other e-group visitors.

Old 26th April 2015

Thanked 1,281 Times in 1,112 Posts
Liked 522 Times in 392 Posts
Leopard

On a recent trip to Portsmouth, I spied this

Only because Nick told me about "Leopard" a ship like this (sister ship) he worked on many, many years ago ... and I saw the name with "Ocean" prefix and thought it was her ... she is available for private hire but still the yacht she was - holding amazing record for five years

http://www.oceanleopard.com/

I just wish I had been there as she made way out of port !
I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album