Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Site news and information > Announcements > Articles from FourThirds-User.com

Articles from FourThirds-User.com News and features from a sibling to the e-group, Four Thirds User.

Old 6th July 2014

Liked 875 Times in 355 Posts
Re: Olympus UK OM-D Protégé competition announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuiko View Post
I didn't know that.

Paul, I would ask if you are entering but I guess you should be one of the mentors, not the protégé!
LOL John and thank you for the compliment even if it is not deserved, I probably would enter if it were not for my medical problem and ongoing treatment schedule's for it not fitting into making future plans, that and being a old fart.

If I did enter it would be the animals one with Lindsay Dobson as the mentor as I have followed and admired her work for a while now.

And I would probably enter this one if I did.

Why Can't We Be Friends

https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk/
The Following User Liked This Post:
Zuiko (6th July 2014)
Old 6th July 2014
Administrator

Thanked 2,992 Times in 2,328 Posts
Liked 4,042 Times in 1,909 Posts
Re: Olympus UK OM-D Protégé competition announced

I think that one might just do it, Paul, it's a cracking shot! Nice to dream, eh?

I doubt I'd win anyway, but I'm not entering for fear that I wouldn't be able to fulfil the brief if I did strike lucky.

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there — even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau
The Following User Liked This Post:
OlyPaul (6th July 2014)