Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Lens focus > Macro

Macro Getting really close

Old 12th March 2018

Liked 2,012 Times in 1,102 Posts
"Closeup" Lenses/Achromats (Rather Dated?)

Here is a link to a database which is a decade old but which has information I have not seen elsewhere:

http://www.ki.tng.de/~sgude/achromats.html#chart

One error I spotted immediately:

The Raynox MSN-202 is 25 diopters, not "33".

Harold
alfbranch (13th March 2018)
Old 13th March 2018

Liked 92 Times in 66 Posts
Re: "Closeup" Lenses/Achromats (Rather Dated?)

There is some useful info on fuzzcraft.com, but the bookmarked page I had seems to be misbehaving at the moment; that is, it downloads, rather than opening in your browser.
However, there is a version on Google Cache which might be worth looking at and then saving, in case the site is on the way to going permanently off-line.

I've just saved it as a pdf

The nearest I have to a home page.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peak4/
They're Watching You!