Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Site news and information > Tutorials, Informative & Classic threads

Tutorials, Informative & Classic threads A new e-Group area for all the wonderful tutorials and helpful threads put on here by our members. Tutorials on using software, camera hardware - and feel free to request a tutorial if you need assistance!

Old 17th June 2017

Liked 179 Times in 78 Posts
Re: Food Photography - Renaissance Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phill D View Post
I do have one question about the image, did you deliberately make the angle of the knife and the cheese slightly off parallel to make it look more natural and have a "just left" feel? it certainly worked for me even if it wasn't intentional.
I deliberately dumped both the cheese and knife to make it look "just left", but re-arranged the cheeseboard because the angle of the edge kinda jarred a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phill D View Post
The other thing I really liked was that little picture on the wall in your very clean studio really cool, what is it?
I have no idea. One of my photographers, Hazel, I think, brought it in as a prop for one of our shoots in studio one (pictured).
The Following User Liked This Post:
tomphotofx (20th June 2017)