Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 27th November 2013

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Black EM5: 550.00

I have advertised this earlier as part of a lot, but I am now putting these up individually and with pics, as I am now back home.

This EM-5 is mint, very minor wear on hot shoe due to my use of radio slaves, everywhere else is pristine (no strap wear as I used a strap connected to tripod mount on the HDL-6).

It comes with all original items (no box) I am also including a remote release which I never really used as I got a trigger trap.

I have 2 EM-5s but recently got the chance to buy an EM-1, so as part of my policy of buy 1, sell 1, this has to go. Personally I prefer the EM5s because when stripped of all accessories they are very compact and also very good looking; the EM1 will be my primary work camera so this is less of an issue, my Silver EM5 is my travel companion and my true love!

Also available are these items which I will post separately but of course it's easier to ship things together:

HLD-6 Power Battery Grip: 115.00

Lumix G X VARIO 12-35mm Lens (inc slimline UV filter): 550.00

Lumix 20mm f1.7 160.00 inc metal hood and UV filter

Let me know if you are interested in any of these.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1817.jpg (26.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1798.jpg (26.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1799.jpg (24.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1800.jpg (24.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1803.jpg (29.2 KB, 8 views)

Tags
body, em-5. black, for sale, mint, omd