Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Liked 96 Times in 62 Posts
OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black

Just gauging interest... I'll put some pictures up if there is some. *** WITHDRAWN due to lack of interest ***

OM-D E-M1 + HLD-7 grip, owned from new - bought direct from Olympus.

3808 shutter count
Screen protector from new
Excellent condition - no obvious signs of wear
Includes accessories
- flash
- charger+cable
- USB cable
- 3 x ExPro batteries (no original, sorry). All are fully chipped (ie work in Olympus charger). No loss in capacity, as far as I can tell.
- Basic manual
- Software CD
- Warranty card (out of warranty though)
- Strap (unused)
- body cap
- flash terminal cap has gone missing

In original boxes (box for body was for body+12-40 kit, but no lens provided)

450 including shipping (BACS or Paypal gift)
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Re: OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black

No interest, so withdrawn.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Thanked 1,126 Times in 1,051 Posts
Liked 1,318 Times in 693 Posts

I sympathise with you Steve. I tried to sell mine several months ago with no takers either. Seems like the prices have dropped well below what I thought it was worth so ended up keeping it. Likely to pass it on to my daughter as a present that way if I really have to give it away I can always borrow it back if necessary
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Seems crazy, Phil, but although the E-M1 is still a great camera it has to be accepted that cameras have now become an item of consumer electronics and thus depreciation is rapid and brutal.

I had an E-M5 converted to IR. So now I'm thinking I might sell that and get the E-M1 converted... not sure how much interest there would be in the IR E-M5 though.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Liked 75 Times in 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raichea View Post
I had an E-M5 converted to IR. So now I'm thinking I might sell that and get the E-M1 converted... not sure how much interest there would be in the IR E-M5 though.
I guess that would depend on how much you market it at.
I bought the filter to convert my EP-1 but never got the chance due to a variety of circumstances.

The nearest I have to a home page.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peak4/
They're Watching You!
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by peak4 View Post
I guess that would depend on how much you market it at.
I bought the filter to convert my EP-1 but never got the chance due to a variety of circumstances.
Do you mean a screw-in filter for the lens or are you talking about removing the hot mirror from the sensor assembly and replacing it with an IR pass filter?

Kudos if you're contemplating doing the latter yourself - not something I was willing to attempt. I paid to have it done.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Liked 83 Times in 60 Posts

Maybe lots of folk, like me, who were possibly in the market for a used E-M1 "Classic", got one when the used prices first plummeted following the launch of the Mark II. Your offer looked good value, for a very low shutter count, but I really don't have a use for another E-M1. Maybe the target market needs to be not this forum of people already on Oly but people considering starting on Oly and looking at getting a new E-M10 II / E-M10 III or E-M5 II.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Liked 75 Times in 51 Posts

Quote:
Do you mean a screw-in filter for the lens or are you talking about removing the hot mirror from the sensor assembly and replacing it with an IR pass filter?

Kudos if you're contemplating doing the latter yourself - not something I was willing to attempt. I paid to have it done.
I was planning on doing it myself, after making a dust proof box, as my previous house wasn't exactly spotless.
Unfortunately other stuff got in the way, but I still have the slice of IR glass and the camera awaiting the application of a screwdriver.
I was originally inspired by posts fro Jens Birch over on the US 4/3s web site, where he detailed the work on his E-1. I researched a little further and decided m4/3 with contrast detect AF was a better way to go.

At the time I ordered a spare slice of glass and passed it on to someone else on this forum, who also completed the job himself.

There is/was a decent video on youtube about converting the EP-1

The nearest I have to a home page.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peak4/
They're Watching You!
Old 2 Weeks Ago

I read/watched several things while I was considering doing it myself, but decided that the IS system might be too easily damaged so went the paid-for route.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobEW View Post
Maybe lots of folk, like me, who were possibly in the market for a used E-M1 "Classic", got one when the used prices first plummeted following the launch of the Mark II.
You may be right... the local market on this group might be saturated. Thought there might be some 5/10 upgraders though or perhaps someone who did want a second body. No matter... I'll either sell elsewhere or get it IR converted.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Liked 294 Times in 202 Posts

I think that I will put mine straight on Ebay! Mine is not in great condition and I haven't checked the shutter count but then again I wasn't going to ask a lot for it due to its condition. It's unlikely that it will offset the cost of the Mk2 by very much

E-M1 Mk1 & Mk2, Pen F, E-PL5, HLD-7, HLD-9, 17, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), Nikon F80 (film), 28-105 Sigma, GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Would you be selling with the grip and or four-thirds converter?

dJE
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Not sure who that was addressed to but I'm happy to sell just the grip. Hardly used, still in its box.

I haven't seen a reference to a 4/3 converter on this thread
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Liked 294 Times in 202 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by danellis View Post
Would you be selling with the grip and or four-thirds converter?

dJE
If it was addressed to me I would be selling it altogether. No MMF3 as I use this with my 7-14 f4 43rds lens.

E-M1 Mk1 & Mk2, Pen F, E-PL5, HLD-7, HLD-9, 17, 45, 60 macro, 12-40 Pro, 40-150 Pro, 12-50, 40-150, 75-300, MC-14, MMF-3 (all micro 4/3rds), 7-14 (4/3rds), 50, 135 (OM), Nikon F80 (film), 28-105 Sigma, GoPro Hero 3, Novo/Giottos/ Manfrotto supports. Lowepro, Tamrac and Billingham bags.

External Competition Secretary, Cwmbran PS & Welsh Photographic Federation Judge
Old 1 Week Ago

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Not sure who that was addressed to but I'm happy to sell just the grip. Hardly used, still in its box.

I haven't seen a reference to a 4/3 converter on this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by benvendetta View Post
If it was addressed to me I would be selling it altogether. No MMF3 as I use this with my 7-14 f4 43rds lens.
It was addressed to Benvendetta since Raichea said they weren't selling theirs through here after all.

I'm upgrading from an E30 so wanted to know about the MMF3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benvendetta View Post
dJE