Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts
E1 Two lenses FL50 Flash and Flash Grip

Thought I would float this to see what reaction, if any I get. Reluctantly selling my E1 outfit consisting of the following,
E1 body mint condition, less than 6000 actuations.
HLD battery grip with charger, again mint condition.
14-45 Zoom lens hood and filters, very good condition.
40-150 Zoom hood and filters. This one made in Japan.
FL50 flash with FP1 Flash Power Grip, both mint.
3 Genuine Olympus BLM1 batteries with charger, the quick one.
Various extras including CF cards, remote releases all leads and gadget bag etc.
Dont know what to ask for the whole outfit but am open to sensible offers so if anyone is interested PM me with your email address and I will forward high res jpegs for you to view. Regards, IanW.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Re: E1 Two lenses FL50 Flash and Flash Grip

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPWheatley View Post
Thought I would float this to see what reaction, if any I get. IanW.

Seems a shame this is getting no interest, I have two and though under-used these days the E-1 is still a favourite! Anyway have a ‘bump’ from me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OM-1n with 28, 50, 100 & T32, E-10 (now deceased), E-1, E-3, EOS1ds mk2 with L glass, Fujifilm X100T
The Following User Says Thank You to MJ0RZD For This Useful Post:
IPWheatley (3 Weeks Ago)