Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 3rd June 2012
eddycha

Panasonic 14-42mm G Lens

Hi,

I've scoured the forums and put a lot of feelers out but I am looking to get a Panasonic 14-42mm Micro 4/3rds Kit lens for my new Lumix GF3 body. Preferably in as-new condition with lens caps and hood and any UV/Polarising filters you may be offloading might make a deal.

I am new to this forum but I am a trusted ebay and HUKD member with positive feedback which can be verified.

If you have one you're looking to sell, message me below or PM me. I'm looking for around the 60-65 mark delivered based on ebay but talk to me below. Located in Plymouth atm (kent in 3 weeks).

Will also consider 14mm or 14-42mm X lens if you are looking to offload quickly at a good price.

Thanks a lot for looking

Last edited by eddycha; 3rd June 2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Adding further contact and delivery info
Old 3rd June 2012
Macpics

Re: Panasonic 14-42mm G Lens

Hi eddycha, I have the standard 14-42mm M43 Pana kit lens which I now don't need. To be sure of the exact model, this is H-FS014042 lens. The lens is hardly used and has both caps + the lens hood. I live near Aylesbury. Let me know.
Cheers
Old 3rd June 2012
eddycha

Hi Macpics - I am interested. How much would you be willing to accept inc delivery? I was hoping to find something around the 60 mark. Is that something you could do?
Old 4th June 2012
Macpics

Hi eddicha, I don't know how much postage would be, but I like to use the post office special delivery by 1pm next day. How about 65 in total ?
Old 5th June 2012
eddycha

Hi. That sounds fine. I'll PM you now

Tags
14-42mm, gf3, lens, lumix, panasonic