Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 1st March 2009
mikeinlondon

E1 converted to B/W Infra Red capture only for sale

My E1 converted to b/w infra red capture is for sale (prior to listing on ebay) to the users at this forum.

The camera is a mint condition E1 that I have looked after well. I got it converted by a scientist in Sweden to take B/W infra red images only (830nm filter in front of the sensor instead of normal 720nm). It works extremely well, so well in fact I won an award at the Landscape Photographer of the Year 2008 competition! If you would like to see the image that I created then have a look at my website www.thephotographer.me.uk it is the first image you see.

The reason for sale? I was so impressed I got my E3 converted! This was only because my picture agency wont take 5MP files but they will take the E3 files, so there is absolutely nothing wrong with the camera, in fact its probably dying to be used!

you are more than welcome to see higher res versions of photos from this camera if you want, just email me via my website... the camera can be seen in person if you want to travel to south London.

The reason for posting on this website was that i would like to sell the camera now and would prefer it went to an enthusiastic Olympus photographer than just put it on eBay.

If you are interested and want to avaoid sending your camera abroad for conversion and want to be sure you wont get ripped off, please email me via my website www.thephotographer.me.uk, if you want to make an offer for my consideration please do so. Serious buyers only please!

Cheers

Mike