Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Site news and information > Events

Events Find out about and discuss events relating to the Olympus E-System.

Old 8th July 2013

Liked 35 Times in 27 Posts
Agency model shoot 27th July

On another forum I have agreed to attend a great looking photoshoot in a Victorian house in London with the most fantastic interior I have ever seen ..... many different floors and styles and has an Agency appointed model on each floor.

Anyhow there is two slots left for the morning.... I know that this is not usually the type of meet posted on here, but if anyone is interested in this kind of shoot/thing I think it would be a shame to miss out.

So I hope no one minds me adding this the link for others to view... I am not organising just attending

http://purpleport.com/group/events/1...north-london-/
Wee man (8th July 2013)
Old 8th July 2013
Administrator

Thanked 3,124 Times in 2,434 Posts
Liked 4,400 Times in 2,087 Posts
Re: Agency model shoot 27th July

No problem with posting the link, it could be of genuine interest to our members. I'd be very interested myself, if only I had the money. It looks like a great opportunity and I hope you post some pictures!

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau
Old 8th July 2013

Liked 35 Times in 27 Posts
Re: Agency model shoot 27th July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuiko View Post
No problem with posting the link, it could be of genuine interest to our members. I'd be very interested myself, if only I had the money. It looks like a great opportunity and I hope you post some pictures!
Zuiko,

I have sold a lot of kit (even my om1n) to get to this event and I booked a morning and afternoon slot just to ensure I get a decent shot.

I think this is more the area of photography I will continue in... and can justify the cost in this shoot.

I will be posting the images, and I am excited by the shoot.........would be nice for another Oly user to attend.

Thank you for re-assuring me John.