Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Show your photos > Photo challenges

Photo challenges Meet the challenge of posting your photos in fun competitions set by e-group users, or set one yourself!

Old 1st March 2008

Liked 43 Times in 20 Posts
3rd E-Group Photo Challenge!!!

You Have until Monday 3rd March 7pm to submit your entry to the 3rd E-Group photo challenge.Welcome to the 3rd E-group Challenge.

Theme: “Reflections”
Closing Date: 19:00 GMT on Monday 3rd March 2008

The Rules:
1. Please feel free to submit a picture that matches the nominated theme (in this case – “Reflections”) that must have been taken recently i.e. between Tuesday 12th February 2008 through Monday 3rd March 2008.
2. You must be the photographer that created the picture in order to enter the challenge and all entries must be visibly anonymous and should be sent to me at derek@crunkhorn.orangehome.co.uk Please clearly indicate (a) your real name and (b) your e-group forum name in the email. Any entries with watermarks or that are not clearly identifiable won't be entered into the challenge. (this makes it easier for me to organise)
3. Entries to the challenge should;
a. Contain no watermarks, distinguishing effects or borders
b. must be jpg format and 800 px on the longest edge
c. must have been taken on an Olympus E-Series camera
d. have all EXIF data maintained.
4. You need to be registered on e-group.uk.net forums to qualify for entry into the challenge.
5. Only one entry permitted per challenge please. If you want to withdraw an entry or replace it with another, that's OK, but you must make it clear in an email to me before the closing date, and also ensure the email contains clear instructions and (if required) your replacement picture.

On the evening of the closing date, I will place all the submitted images into a thread(s) on here and should you wish to vote, please send me your top 3 selection via PM or email. Voting will be open for 1 week only and the results of the 3rd E-Group Challenge will be announced on the evening of Monday 10th March 2008.

If you are having trouble submitting an entry into the challenge, either post a message here, send me a PM, or send me an email and I will gladly assist.

Good Luck to you all. So get out there with your camera's and have fun.

Last edited by DerekC; 2nd March 2008 at 10:47 PM.