Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Panasonic Leica 14-150mm F3.5-5.6 Vario Elmar Four Thirds lens

400 inc RMSD. Panasonic Leica 14-150mm F3.5-5.6 Vario Elmar. Undoubtedly the best travel or general purpose zoom available for 4/3rds and a stellar performer on micro four thirds too (using an adapter).

Quite a rare lens with a real following and great reputation as I'm sure you all know. A great performer and images are very sharp, even at maximum apertures. AF is smooth and accurate as is the zoom. I couldn't call the condition mint as the plastic looks a little shiny here and there but I would describe it as being in very good condition. There are a few light dust particles in the lens itself which I think is unavoidable. There are a few dots on the coating which I'm pretty sure would come off with a clean but due to one bad experience I no longer do any more than dust off glass now (!)

The lens comes with its original lens caps and a rare Panasonic 72mm protector lens but I cannot find the original lens hood.

This is a native four-thirds lens but can be fitted to micro four thirds cameras using an adapter such as Olympus MMF-1/2 or 3 or the Panasonic equivalent. AF was fast and accurate on my E-M1.

Please send me a PM if interested or post a reply. As ever pickup in person with cash is most welcome: I'm in Buckhurst Hill which is on the borders of East London and West Essex and on the Central Line tube. Thanks, Mal.

Gear for sale by Malc May, on Flickr
Old 2 Weeks Ago

More pics:

Please note the green line you can see is a reflection of my kitchen LEDs and not a mark on the lens!

Old 1 Week Ago

Re: Panasonic Leica 14-150mm F3.5-5.6 Vario Elmar Four Thirds lens

Bump: 340 inc RMSD anyone?