Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 29th October 2016

Liked 1,246 Times in 710 Posts
Spyder4 Express & Giottos Vitruvian travel tripod

A couple of recently-replaced items in excellent condition (I've shelled out for an X-Rite Display Pro, and a taller but even lighter travel tripod):

1. Datacolor Spyder4 Express monitor calibrator 32 (was 35 - see next post).
This is the previous version of this colorimeter, 2 years old, including Mac & Windows software (which is up-datable to the latest version that runs under Windows 10), boxed.

2. Giottos Vitruvian VGRN8225 Carbon Fibre Travel Tripod with MH5310-630 Ball Head 125.
This is absolutely tiny at 32.9cm long when folded. It weighs 0.95kg, reaches 135cm in height and has a 4kg carrying capacity so is fine for mirrorless cameras and light DSLRs when you want the very smallest packed size, e.g. in carry-on luggage. Mine is in excellent condition and includes the camera plate, carry bag and mini tool kit.
Here's a link to a second-hand one for sale at Wex including full details but missing the camera plate: http://www.wexphotographic.com/buy-u...-head/p1607359

Both include signed-for postage to UK mainland; payment by bank transfer, please.

------------------------------
http://www.microcontrast.com
Too much Oly gear.
Panasonic 12-32, 12-35, 15. Laowa 7.5.
Assorted legacy lenses, plus a Fuji X70 & a Sony A7S.
Old 30th October 2016

Re: Spyder4 Express & Giottos Vitruvian travel tripod

Couple of notes to add:

I have the license key on an email from Datacolor and they say this allows you to install it on other systems, so that is included and should work fine. There's also the software license number on the CD packet. Any significant problems and of course I would give a refund on return of the kit.

It's worth checking what monitor you have: the Spider4 will colour correct most (including iPads) but I've recently upgraded to a Dell U2713 monitor and, although the Spiders do work with these and the U2413, for optimal correction apparently you need one of the more expensive and complex X-Rite colorimeters, so I've just ordered one. Hence the sale.

One point: I've just realised that I can't find the little black plastic stand that you can rest the detector in. I never used it, but in view of that I'll reduce the total price to 32. If it turns up before posting I'll just include it.

Too much Oly gear.
Old 30th October 2016

Spider4 now on hold pending arrival of funds: tripod still available.

Too much Oly gear.
Old 31st October 2016

Both now sold: thanks to Ian & this Forum.

Too much Oly gear.