Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 16th November 2012

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Panasonic 25mm F1.4 for m 4/3

Hello and welcome to my sale for my Panasonic DG Summilux 25mm f1.4 Asph Lens .

There is no fungus,no haze on the glass.Focus ring works fine, and no coating marks visible to the naked eye. There is no internal dust or fungus. Supplied with pouch, caps, hood, instructions, and box.

This lens works with all m4/3 mount cameras.

If you're looking here you probably already know what a great lens this is. I'm only selling because I sold off the rest my m4/3 camera equipment.

UK and Ireland delivery included in the price.

Asking for 375 paypal gift or credit transfer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 25mm2 (1).jpg (72.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 25mm1.jpg (70.3 KB, 16 views)
Old 19th November 2012

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Panasonic 25mm F1.4 for m 4/3

I have checked out the value of this item , and want to drop
the price to 350 delivered to Ireland/UK addresses.
Hope that makes a difference.

Philip