Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 24th August 2010
PBe

How to deliver lenses and camera to the UK?

I am just checking if it is possible to sell my gear here and in a smooth way ship with DHL or similar to the UK. Anyone who knows what it could cost and how to do with custom etc.? How to proceed with payment etc? I live in Sweden and the market up here is rather limited... (the same goes for classic sport cars and bikes)

I have:
E-3
HDL-4
12-60
50-200
7-14
35-100
All as good as new with boxes etc. (And I mean as good as new!)
Old 24th August 2010
Radar

Re: How to deliver lenses and camera to the UK?

It's been mentioned to people before that the first post should not be a selling post. Thinking about trusting the seller etc. Especially as you're in Sweden.

I guess Sweden and Norway is almost similar price wise so I will suggest trying to sell on foto.no or foto.se to get more for it... or I can come across the border and pick up the 12-60 when I'm in Norway
Old 24th August 2010

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey Ho

Shouldnt have any issues with sending via any delivery firm.

No VAT as its within Europe.

You'll want to be paid via Paypal and the buyer will probably prefer paying via that too.
Most other methods are too risky or charge too much in fee's.

Ok so now you need to post up pix of the items and the prices you are looking for them in Euro's or pounds sterling.

Good luck!
Old 24th August 2010
PBe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
It's been mentioned to people before that the first post should not be a selling post. Thinking about trusting the seller etc. Especially as you're in Sweden.

I guess Sweden and Norway is almost similar price wise so I will suggest trying to sell on foto.no or foto.se to get more for it... or I can come across the border and pick up the 12-60 when I'm in Norway
Sorry, Well Sweden are so empty with people that we basically all know each other... No, you are right of course. I accidently stumbled over this site today when looking for a more intense site compared to the swedish "blocket.se" and this site seems to be pretty lively with a lot of threads etc, nice!
Old 25th August 2010
Radar

By all means. I didn't say you weren't allowed to use this site. Velkommen fra en fra nabolandet strandet i England. This is a great site for Olympus users. It's just that the first post being a selling post isn't always the best if you want to sell stuff.

But www.posten.se should be a good option? Your 12-60 should be around 295SEK (27?)

Why are you selling? Changing system?

Tags
12-60, 35-100, 50-200, 7-14, e-3