Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Software

Software Discuss Olympus Master, Studio and Viewer software applications as well as third party programs like Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Apple Aperture, and others.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th November 2018

Liked 52 Times in 45 Posts
Apple privacy...?.

Whatís going on? I keep camera manuals and other booklets in iBooks. But they all disappeared, iBooks opens with a privacy window. Chanting on about my privacy is important to them! Then go on to state that they are obliged to pass on what I am interested in by way of my iBooks content. I. Could not figure out a way round this barrier so had to agree! I have noticed a number of sites while surfing the internet are doing the same telling me that my privacy is important to them, in those scenarios I do not try any further with that site moving on to a site that doesnít regrets me to agree. Has anyone using Applehad this?

Rant over kind regards Mike