Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 9th December 2016

Liked 17 Times in 11 Posts
E-M5 II and HLD-8G grip

118 actuations from new shows how much it's been used I guess. Looking for 490 inc RMSD and 80 for the grip inc RMSD. 550 for both if bought together.

Well I think I may regret this but since I have bought a "user" E-M1 and a Pen-F as a compact rangefinder type for the primes so I've decided to offer the E-M5 II for sale on here.

Pristine condition and I don't think I can see a sign of use. LCD protective plastic still in place (though peeling off...), strap, charger, leads, CD unused.

It was bought earlier in the year brand new from a French Ebay seller. Probably due to French security it took a month to arrive and was Silver rather than the Black that I ordered. It has 118 shutter releases as of today (see pic, you can just make it out).

Camera is boxed with everything it comes with new inc separate flash (I forgot to photograph it), owner's manual in English (and other languages), Software CD, leads inc UK plug lead, Original Olympus charger and battery, rubber contact cover for the base.

HLD-8G grip is in excellent condition but has some slight signs of use on the rubber grip as it seems as soon as you touch these grips your fingers leave marks. In its' box, bought from CameraWorld UK. No internal packaging and has rubber base plus but I've misplaced the top one that covers the contacts.

PC090016 by Malc May, on Flickr

PC090017 by Malc May, on Flickr

PC090014 by Malc May, on Flickr
Old 9th December 2016

More pics:

PC080001 by Malc May, on Flickr

PC090018 by Malc May, on Flickr

PC090020 by Malc May, on Flickr

PC090019 by Malc May, on Flickr
Old 16th December 2016

Re: E-M5 II and HLD-8G grip

Camera now sold elsewhere. Amazed there was no interest here to be honest in an almost new Mark II.