Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 19th September 2015

Liked 17 Times in 11 Posts
E-M5 Mark II and HLD-8G grip 650

Olympus E-M5 Mark II in black and totally mint. I offered it on here before and it has 331 actuations. Listing quickly as I'm going out so will recheck when I get a chance. Boxed with UK manual, Olympus battery and charger and clip-on flash etc etc.

Also come with HLD-8G grip bought from a couple of months ago.

Clear plastic LCD protector that looks like it has a few bubbles in it!

Camera was bought from HK based UK seller so has balance of 1 year's warranty from them. Grip is UK bought so has balance of UK warranty.

Both are mint and could pass as new and boxes are in similar condition.

Payment by bank transfer preferred or preferably cash on collection from me in Buckhurst Hill which is on the Central (tube) line so easy ato get to from anywhere in London.

Will also have other items like 17mm f2.8, complete HLD-8 grip, possibly 12-40 F2.8 PRO as well but want to see if the camera sells first. Maybe 75-300 (new). Please don't let me go to Ebay and their criminal fees!!

I know the pictures are a bit unsharp due to me hand-holding my Sony A7r at very low shutter speeds. Hang on that means I need a better IS system like the Olympus one....

_DSC9944 by Malc May, on Flickr

_DSC9939 by Malc May, on Flickr

_DSC9942 by Malc May, on Flickr

Mal.