Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Show your photos > Exhibitions, stock photos, professional work

Exhibitions, stock photos, professional work This board concentrates on topics that explore the potential of your photography being seen by a wider audience and even earning you some money.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th July 2018

Thanked 1,217 Times in 1,134 Posts
Liked 1,673 Times in 835 Posts
Re: Printing very large!

Just looked interpolative upsizing up Paul. Hopefully they will know what they are doing and apply it as I didn't. The article I read was really informative I definitely learnt a lot thanks for the prompt. For anyone else interested this is what I read. https://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tu...erpolation.htm
It also explains image rotation degradation too which is something I hadn't realised happened before. Oddly enough although I rarely do it other than 90 degrees I did rotate the last butterfly I posted in Beagletorque's thread by about 45 degrees so may be it did lose a bit of sharpness doing that? Anyway just had a thought what about straightening horizons, that also presumably comes with a loss of resolution too?
The Following User Liked This Post:
Otto (16th August 2018)