Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus OM-D E-M5

Olympus OM-D E-M5 The first Micro Four Thirds camera from Olympus with an integrated Electronic Viewfinder

Old 15th December 2012
Wibblewobble

Accessory grip.

Apologies if this has been posted here before.

An American company 'JB Designs" has just released an accessory grip for the OM-D E-M5 similar to the non battery portion of the Olympus grip.

It looks to be of good quality and design and reasonably priced (although import duties for the UK will bump it up).

I am unable to post a direct link to the site as I have insufficient posts on this site, but a search of the aforesaid company easily brings up their site.

I have no connection with them, but this grip does look good and cheaper and smaller than the Olympus one if you don't need the vertical release and extra battery capacity.
Old 15th December 2012
Wibblewobble

Re: Accessory grip.

Just noticed it has already been posted as a Youtube video in another thread...apologies.

Mods might like to delete this thread.

Merry Xmas.