Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Closed Thread

Old 27th September 2011
Senior Pixelmonger

Thanked 1,126 Times in 921 Posts
Liked 755 Times in 499 Posts
Manfrotto tripod head

This is the model number 322RC2, which is a heavy-duty grip-type head. To quote Manfrotto:

Take the versatility of a ball head, add true ergonomic control and you get the 322RC2: a photographic head that allows you to unblock, move, position and lock your camera with one hand in one position thanks to the revolutionary design of its grip handle, which incorporates the ball lock lever and can also mount the 322RS shutter release accessory. A friction control wheel lets you regulate the power of the blocking mechanism to match the weight of your camera/lens. The 322RC2 is made from magnesium for lightweight performance, and is designed to keep the weight of your kit as close as possible to the tripod's centre of gravity by way of its reduced height. It is this fact, matched with the precision construction of the 322RC2 that gives the head its load capacity of 5kg. Complete with built-in bubble spirit level and quick release camera plate (standard 1/4' screw, with secondary safety pin). Suitable for use with 35mm or medium format cameras.

The head is in excellent condition, the only marks being on the base, where it has been attached to a tripod, and on the quick-release plate, where the head mechanism grips the plate. Otherwise there are no chips or scratches.

This head typically retails new at just over 100. I am asking 55 including UK postage. Payment by bank transfer or Paypal Gift preferred.

A camera takes a picture. A photographer makes a picture

Fuji X system, + Leica and Bronica film

My Flickr site
Old 27th September 2011

Liked 42 Times in 26 Posts
Re: Manfrotto tripod head

PM sent. This message had to be stretched.

Lots of toys.
Old 27th September 2011
Senior Pixelmonger

Thanked 1,126 Times in 921 Posts
Liked 755 Times in 499 Posts

I find just hitting the space bar a few times does it!

Head sold subject to collection.

A camera takes a picture. A photographer makes a picture

Fuji X system, + Leica and Bronica film

My Flickr site
Old 28th September 2011

Liked 16 Times in 8 Posts

been looking for one of these at the right price for ages and I miss it
Old 28th September 2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Me too, I missed it by 40mins! You gotta be quick...
Closed Thread