Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II

Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II The second Micro Four Thirds camera that offers phase detect focusing so you can use Four Thirds DSLR lenses normally as well a Micro Four Thirds lenses.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th December 2016

Liked 26 Times in 18 Posts
EM1 MKII Lock Up

Morning all,

Thought I would let you know that whilst out and about doing a bit of street photography yesterday the OMD EM1 MkII locked up twice!

I had the new 12-100 on both times and I am certain it was as I took a few shots very quickly. Not in multi shot, but pressing the shutter myself.

Only way out was to remove the battery.

Will keep an eye on it and report back if it happens again and what circumstances.

Regards

Chris