Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus Pen E-P2

Olympus Pen E-P2 The second Micro Four Thirds system camera from Olympus, this time with a clip-on high resolution viewfinder.

Old 1st July 2013

Liked 41 Times in 27 Posts
Re: Memory card crash with EP 2

Hi Anne,

I have a wonderful piece of software that's saved my life on more than one occasion. If you want, I could try to recover the images from the card but you'd have to send me the card. I could then send the recovered photos back on a CD.
Anne (1st July 2013)
Old 1st July 2013

Liked 39 Times in 26 Posts
Re: Memory card crash with EP 2

Hi Paul. Thanks for your offer and I would have taken you up on it but having managed to get about 60 of my photos I have now formatted the card. I am more than happy to have recovered some of them and I am not too bothered about the others being much the same as the ones I have. I was really trying out the new 'used' body to make sure it worked and learn out how to use it!
As for LCE they have always been really good to deal with and if this happens again, I will go back to them. I am hoping that it was just a one off though.