Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads > Small ads seller and buyer feedback

Small ads seller and buyer feedback Place your feedback here concerning the experience you have had with a seller or a buyer. This is meant to be a guide for others and is not for debates.

Old 5th February 2016

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Smile Kiwi Paul

Today I received a Panasonic 35-100 f2.8 from Paul. Lens was exactly as described and received very quickly indeed.
Great communications. Great person to deal with
thanks
Steve
The Following User Says Thank You to Surface For This Useful Post:
Old 14th May 2016

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Kiwi Paul

I have just bought Paul's E-M5, as advertised over the last couple of days. Camera in excellent condition, VERY fast delivery by RMSD. A pleasure to deal with!
The Following User Says Thank You to NickLeon For This Useful Post:
Old 14th May 2016

Thanked 1,379 Times in 1,274 Posts
Liked 2,281 Times in 1,082 Posts
Re: Kiwi Paul

I bought his macro light too and agree whole heartedly, a simple and efficient transaction. An all round gent.
The Following User Says Thank You to Phill D For This Useful Post: