Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > The lounge

The lounge Relax, take a break from photo and camera talk - have a chat about something else for a change. Just keep it clean and polite!

Old 26th February 2009

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Re: Focus on Imaging 2009 report

Hello

On the price of the 70-300 lens , the price was 289 on this stand. Jacobs had it on sale there for 269, Camerworld had it listed at 249 but did not have any with them.I did not buy then but after trolling the web pages last night, I have ordered from Jessops as 269 seem as good as it will get. All the price do seem to have risen from last week. Even on Ebay they seem to be going for well over 200 So I have decided to buy new as you do get fed up thinking maybe the next will not go so high.

Hope this helps

Ian