Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd December 2011
Chris_Smith

Oly E-3, E-30, Lenses, etc

I was diagnosed with a pretty serious illness some 2 years ago which put a swift end to my fledgling photography business. After much internal debate, I have decided to sell all my Olympus equipment since I’m not using it as much as I would like to.

At this stage I’m just looking for expressions of interest and advice on the best way to sell it. I would prefer that the kit goes to a good home, so that’s why I’m here first. I would also prefer to sell the whole lot in one go although I recognise that that may prove difficult.

Everything listed below is in pristine condition (as new), complete with all caps, leads, hoods etc. I have all the original boxes. The only thing missing is one of the hotshoe covers (and that may turn up yet!).

Olympus E-3 (8067 clicks)
Olympus E-30 (9652 clicks)
HLD-4 Grip (fits both of the above)
6 x BLM-1 Battery (3 x Olympus, 2 x Uniross, 1 x 7 Day Shop) – all working properly
2 x Battery Chargers
35-100mm f2 (hardly used)
12-60mm (my most used lens but still as good as new)
50mm f2 Macro (never used)
35mm Macro (hardly used)
Sigma 30mm f1.4 (a good copy and never used apart from testing)
9-18mm (excellent condition)
14-42mm Kit Lens (excellent walk about lens)
40-150mm Kit Lens (as above)
Hoya Pro Circular Polariser (to fit above 2 lenses)
Hoya Pro UVA Filter (to fit above 2 lenses)
FL50R Flash
FL36 Flash
Olympus Remote Cable Release (E-30 fit)
Hahnal Wireless Remote Release (E-3 fit)
Olympus E-System Backpack (never used)

I’m looking for £5200 for the lot.

Cheers
Chris