Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > The lounge

The lounge Relax, take a break from photo and camera talk - have a chat about something else for a change. Just keep it clean and polite!

Old 22nd April 2008
Paulpp

Fashion Show

I should have posted this before, but forgot - old age etc. The link below will take you to the main page and look at the Alternative Fashion Show. I have been in the past and they have always been good about giving you a press photographer pass - just say you are freelance. Shows range from professional models to students showing their own work. But a proper catwalk etc. I was surprised how difficult it is to take good shots. You will have to fight with a range of other photographers, including the national press guys, so be early to get a good place.
And if you can't get there for this year there is always 2009.

http://www.alternativearts.co.uk/
Old 22nd April 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Fashion Show

That's interesting, thanks

I like the idea of the photo galleries, I wonder if anybody from here might contribute?