Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Liked 804 Times in 303 Posts
Billingham Bag

Anyone got a Billingham bag they no longer need. I could do with another bag and a 225 might just satisfy my yearning.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Liked 1,126 Times in 738 Posts
Re: Billingham Bag

I've got a Chinese copy of the Domke F2 bag that might suit. Although it's a copy, it's very well made (note the weight!). I think it's this one:

http://www.mekko.net/photobag/f07.html

I bought it 'in a rush of blood', thinking that what I really needed to improve my photography was a new bag. It's never been out of the house!

Jim
The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Ford For This Useful Post:
sapper (3 Weeks Ago)