Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 18th March 2008
scanny

FS: Olympus E1 Body + hld2

Hi All

Im trying to fund an E3 so bigma has gone and i have a spare E1 with grip i can sell also. I purchased both the grip and Body from Chris Dowling (CaptainD on this forum) in December, the combined cost was £360, after an accident with my other E1 Body. I have since had it repaired so have no need for two E1s with the one for sale being in excellent condition.

The body has 4055 shutter actuations on it as of today and is in excellent condition. I have put 2200 on it since its purchase in December. It has no marks or scratches on it whatsoever. It still feels like a "new" camera with all buttons still tight, the only blemish is the loss of the flash sync cover. The grip was bought as Chris's backup so it has seen very little use also (im keeping the lovely new one i received yesterday from the forum for my other body). I have not used the body in wet weather or dusty conditions and it has been babied along with my other kit and stored in a Pelicase 1500. Boxes, paperwork and leads all included.

I love the E1 and my e400 has since become redundant since i first got an E1.

Im looking for £300 ono for a quick sale

Please get in touch if you want pictures of both, there are some on the ebay add.

Steve.

Last edited by scanny; 18th March 2008 at 08:26 PM.
Old 25th March 2008
scanny

Re: FS: Olympus E1 Body + hld2

Sold. My E400 was returned to curry's last week after a mishap so the extra funds should get me a Canon 40D at the end of next month