Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Accessory talk > General accessories

General accessories Batteries, eye cups, power grips, straps, eyepiece magnifiers, cables, remotes and much more.

Old 17th August 2011

Liked 78 Times in 40 Posts
Manfrotto 234RC @ great price.

I have been looking for a more suitable head for my monopod than the modified ball head I was using.
I ended up buying a manfrotto 234RC Tilt Head from Amazon for 26.49 which was several pounds cheaper than the nearest competitor and includes a MN-200PL QR plate which sells for 12.50 on its own!
Amazon are also selling the basic 234 head which has no quick release mechanism for 19.36.
Good prices methinks

Steve

https://picasaweb.google.com/tagbartok/

This is to remind myself that I'm sitting indoors instead of out there taking photos!