Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Olympus E-M5 MKII (Body Only, Silver)

For sale is my E-M5 MKII in silver. It it boxed with all the original accessories (only the battery charger and battery has been used from the pack). It is on the latest firmware and has had a factory reset. The shutter count is 20167 but most of this is actually e-shutter (as I mainly use the silent shutter or the live composite mode). It also comes with an extra Olympus battery. A matt screen protector has been put on from day one.

The camera has been well taken care of and is in great condition but has a few minor marks on it that I have tried to show in the pictures. The two blemishes underneath near the battery door and the mark on the front bottom right were caused when I first got an add on grip and didn't tighten the grip enough. The grip worked its way loose and marked the camera but after the grip was tightened properly, I had no further trouble. The other mark is on the front right near the strap lug and was caused by the lug while the camera was hanging around my neck.

I am looking for 410 including delivery in UK

Advertised elsewhere
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3858.jpg (33.5 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3861 2.jpg (39.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3864 2.jpg (26.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3866 2.jpg (42.8 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by alsuser; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:18 PM. Reason: removing the Haoge grip

Tags
body, e-m5, mk2, mkii, olympus