Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 8th September 2018

Liked 202 Times in 52 Posts
Metz Mecablitz 44 AF-2 flashgun for Olympus Panasonic Leica MFT

I originally wanted to incorporate this into my macro system but I've gone for a different solution. I bought this from Wex in November of last year and it's had very little use.
https://www.wexphotovideo.com/metz-4...sonic-1590506/
https://www.metz-mecatech.de/en/lig...tz-44-af-2-digital-olympuspanasonicleica.html

It is in the original box complete with manual. One thing about the manual....there are dog teeth marks on it! My grandaughter thinks that everything must be given to our dog to taste, hence the marks. The only pages to suffer are a few Spanish language ones, they are loose, everything else is as normal.

I am also including in the price the Pholsy flash TTL off camera cord
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B074Z6RG...395841_TE_dp_1

I am asking £85 to include 1st class postage. Batteries included!
Advertised elsewhere.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Re: Metz Mecablitz 44 AF-2 flashgun for Olympus Panasonic Leica MFT

Massive price drop, now £65 inc.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Re: Metz Mecablitz 44 AF-2 flashgun for Olympus Panasonic Leica MFT

Now sold to @baldyb