View Single Post
Old 28th October 2018

Liked 324 Times in 131 Posts
Send a message via MSN to griffljg
Re: Birdies in my front yard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in Wales View Post
Bah....You're spoilt you are....!

Birds like paint pallets and gorgeous wall to wall sunshine.

Come up here to the 'gloom' and try and do similar with a sparrow on a dull rainy day.....I just dare ya.

Beautiful shots, I'm green with envy.

Dave
Yes,we may well be a bit spoilt. But if you want to meet a bunch of seriously spoilt photographers, pay a visit to New Zealand. As is to be expected of a green, lush country situated right in the middle of the "Roaring 40s", it rains a lot...... But the sun also shines a lot..... Through a sky that has had all the dust washed out of it by the rain. Take a good pair of sunglasses, a wide-brimmed hat and loads of sun block cream.

Be prepared for naturally saturated blues and greens with grand snow-capped mountains. Sands from volcanic black on the west coast to creamy white on the east coast.

A total photographic sensory overload!

Cameras: Olympus OM-D E-M1 II, Olympus OM-D E-M1, Olympus XZ-2 | Flash: Olympus FL-50R
Lenses: Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-100mm f/4.0 IS PRO, Olympus MMF-3 adaptor, Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm f2.8-4.0 SWD, Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-45mm 1:3.5-5.6, Olympus Zuiko Digital 40-150mm 1:3.5-4.5, Olympus Zuiko Digital 70-300mm 1:4-5.6, Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f4.0-6.3 ASPH
The Following User Liked This Post:
Ross the fiddler (29th October 2018)