View Single Post
Old 21st October 2018

Liked 47 Times in 26 Posts
Re: Political: We're doomed, Captain Mannering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
On the march, a tanned elderly lady with curled blonde hair spoke with the news commentator and said when "she voted to leave, she did not really know what she was voting for and had she known what is has now become, she would have voted to remain", hum mmm interesting insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
If I had a said a person, it would have not marked out her importance as an individual. I can't help you with your lack of understanding....Duh

Phil, I think you will find I understand perfectly. ( from a female perspective of course )

My Edited Version: On the march, a lady spoke with the news commentator and said when "she voted to leave, she did not really know what she was voting for and had she known what is has now become, she would have voted to remain", hum mmm interesting insight.

The fact I omitted to mention she was elderly, tanned and had curly blonde hair has not diminished from the point of the post.

A "person" to you, has no importance as an individual, but an elderly, tanned, curly haired, blonde "person" has importance.

That's not too difficult to understand .... Duh

Rebecca