View Single Post
Old 26th September 2010

Liked 76 Times in 23 Posts
E-PL1 First Images

Well I decided to finally get one, I wanted a walk about and more portable camera than my E-30 so that I could take everywhere and this seamed the perfect choice. I did play with the idea of the Sony NEX, but its so ugly

I just love the size, I was taking a few shots around a shopping mall today with no one taking any notice, if I did that with my e-30, security would be straight on me

So far im very happy with it, I love the new art filters (although just like the e-30 they will soon wear off and not be used) it feels good in your hands and the noise levels are excellent for a camera this size, all useable upto 1600 and I even go to say that the noise is on a par with my e-30 if not slightly better - amazing !

Sorry to bore you but heres a few first shots I took today

The New Diorama Filter I love it

These celtic burgers are amazing if you visit the Garden Festival in Ebbw Vale you MUST try one

Stone Head at the Garden Festival

My Nephew ( ISO 1600 and soft art filter)

My Nephew and Daughter (Soft Filter)

Closeup Shot In Aperture Mode

and lastly my Cat Sparkle - he always has to have a photo taken when I have new kit ISO 100 Aperture Mode

Wedding Photography Wales | Commercial Photography | Party Photographer Cardiff | Cheap Business Cards | Photoshop Training Cardiff