View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2008
SonorG

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
Re: 4th E-Group Photo Challenge The Entries - Vote now!!

I wish life was simple..

Unfortunatly I have had a complaint after 2 of the images entered into the competion break the rules due to the following reasons.

1 image was no EXIF data
1 image was taken in 2006

Now I never thought to check each image for EXIF data and that is my fault.

Now then that puts me in a position I really don't want to be in. I am pressureed to remove these 2 images from the Challenge which is something I DO NOT want to do, after we are all friends and this is a friendly challenge however some people are sticklers for the rules which is fair enough.

However if I am forced to remove these 2 images I also have to remove 5 more images as these also break the rules if strickly followed. Again this is something I do not want to do.

I really don't know what to do for the best. Its up to you guys, if an image that breaks the rules wins then 1 user has threatened to leave the site in protest, this is NOT something I want either.

Would it be easier to call it quits?

At the end of the day this is a f**king hobby I've enough hassle dealing with issues at work.

Want me to call the results now and end this Challenge? You guys decide because to be honest I've had enough!

All the best
Garrie