View Single Post
Old 13th June 2018
Administrator

Thanked 3,007 Times in 2,338 Posts
Liked 4,150 Times in 1,940 Posts
Re: 15mm f8 body cap lens any one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistnbroke View Post
I think after the initial reply by petrochemical the only posts that need to follow were from users of the 15mm. You elected to ensure that did not happen.
Well, if you include contentious statements in your opening post (such as, "Thought the 9mm was a bit too much for the 16 MP sensor") then you will get replies that challenge your thinking, which you may not like. I accept that you have a valid reason for frequenting this forum, by virtue of your ownership of an E-M5, but your constant jibes about Olympus gear compared to the mighty Nikon do border on trolling. Sometimes I wonder if I should sanction you because of this, but then I think why rob the membership of the entertainment of your highly over-inflated opinions of yourself and your woefully inaccurate assertions.

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau
The Following Users Liked This Post:
Habbie (13th June 2018), MJ224 (13th June 2018), The Technician (13th June 2018)