Thread: HDEW Cameras
View Single Post
Old 15th July 2017

Thanked 1,024 Times in 854 Posts
Liked 797 Times in 466 Posts
Re: HDEW Cameras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Sapper asked about this dealer in his opening post. I have been careful not to write anything good or bad about them. If you are unhappy with my post, by all means make a complaint and ask for a moderator to delete my comments.
I appreciate that and I don't think that there is any need to complain or ask for your post to be deleted. I'm sure you posted what you found in good faith with the intention of being helpful. However, Sapper did ask if "anyone had used this dealer" and all the other replies indicated that a number of members have and found the company quite satisfactory whilst following the link you posted produced information that could be taken to suggest there was something wrong with the company. I just wanted set the record straight regarding the legitimacy of this company.

Kind Regards.

she looked at me and said "It's official. I hate your camera. It's just so amazing and perfect I want one!"

E-M10 MK II, E-M5, E-PL1, E-PM2, mZ 12-50, mZ 14-42mm EZ, mZ 17mm f 1.8, mZ 25mm f1.8, mZ 45mm f1.8, mZ 75-300mm II.
OM1n, OM 50mm f1.8.
Oly Viewer3, Dxo Pro 11. FastStone.
The Following Users Liked This Post:
Gate Keeper (15th July 2017), Kami (13th December 2017), Melaka (15th July 2017)