View Single Post
Old 14th November 2018

Liked 11 Times in 3 Posts
Smile Greetings from North Yorkshire

Hello everyone,

I have only just discovered this group so looking forward to another source for info, tips and inspiration.

I'm a keen amateur photographer and after reaching the limit of what my mobile phone could provide decided it was time I treated myself to a camera. After much research and the internal battle of having to use a credit card for my purchase I settled on the Olympus Em5-Mk2 & 12-40pro kit during one of the cashback promotional offers.

Since my initial purchase in July 2017 I now own the 60mm Macro, 40-150pro with 1.4x tc, 2 tripods, Nisi landscape cpl with 2 ND filters and various other 'essential' items!

A few weeks ago I decided to join a local Camera Club and I believe i'm the only member not using Canon or Nikon. Time to shake things up i reckon

Anyway ... nice to be here and hopefully a chance to meet some people local to me that also shoot with Olympus gear.

Regards
Ivan

instagram@ivanmartinphotography
The Following Users Liked This Post:
Jim Ford (14th November 2018), Phill D (15th December 2018), shenstone (14th November 2018), The Technician (15th November 2018), Wally (18th November 2018)