Thread: Sold Olympus E-P5 unused
View Single Post
Old 10th March 2018

Liked 37 Times in 25 Posts
Olympus E-P5 unused

I have been a member of the forum for some time but have never bought or sold anything here so I hope I am following the rules.

I bought a new E-P5 to use as an emergency backup body for my E-M1. I gave it a thorough test when I got it, but never had to use it. Now I don't need it any more and want to sell it to someone who will enjoy this delightful little camera.

The shutter count (value shown as R) is only 216. (It was 215 but I took a photo of my cat with it so it would show up in the photos you can see below.)

Included:
  1. E-P5 body (no lens)
  2. Original packaging.
  3. Strap
  4. USB cable
  5. Battery and charger (UK 3 pin adapter)
  6. Basic manual and disk
  7. Latest firmware is installed, 1.7
  8. Screen protector which I put on it.
  9. I have also added a 32GB SanDisk Extreme SD card.
When I was taking the photos just now I noticed a tiny scratch on the back edge just above the flash button. This is the only imperfection I can see.

I am looking for 240 plus 10 for special delivery postage.
If you are interested please contact me to discuss (by private message).
I'm anticipating that if you decide to buy it you would send me the money by PayPal and I would then post it.
If you want to collect it and bring cash that would be fine, I'm near Birdlip in Gloucestershire.

I am away from March 14 to 31, so you will need to either be quick or wait for my return. If I get no interest I will eventually have to use eBay.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P3090001.jpg (65.7 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg P3090002.jpg (70.2 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg P3090004.jpg (73.2 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg P3090005.jpg (53.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg P3090006.jpg (54.4 KB, 71 views)