View Single Post
  #10  
Old 23rd July 2009
EH1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Wink Re: E1 to E3, please advise

I think we are so close to an E-3 replacement now, that you might as well hold on to your E-1 until the replacement is out, then decide if you want to buy the newer version & if not, then go & get an E-3 (which by this time will be about 600 as it is an old model). However if you can`t wait, then the E-3 is a great camera of which I own 2!
Reply With Quote