View Single Post
Old 21st January 2008
ndl0071

2nd E Group Photo Challenge

Well here we are folks the 2nd E Group Challenge, I am sure that by now all of us UK dwellers are a bit fed up of the grey drab not to mention often wet whether we have experienced over the last few weeks, what we need is some “Colour” to cheer us all up!!
I will leave the subject matter up to individuals please just follow the theme, you have the next 2 weeks to submit your entry, so let us all go out and find some “Colour”
GOOD LUCK.

Theme: “Colour”Closing Date: 18:00 GMT on Monday 4th February 2008
Prize: fame, recognition, and the unique accolade of being the winner of the 2nd EGC

The Rules:
1. Please feel free to submit a picture that matches the nominated theme (in this case – “Colour” that must have been taken recently i.e. between Monday 21st January 2008 through Monday 4th February 2008.
2. You must be the photographer that created the picture in order to enter the challenge and all entries must be visibly anonymous and should be sent to me at ndl0071@yahoo.com Please clearly indicate (a) your real name and (b) your e-group forum name in the email. Any entries with watermarks or that are not clearly identifiable won't be entered into the challenge. (this makes it easier for me to organise)
3. Entries to the challenge should;
a. Contain no watermarks, distinguishing effects or borders
b. must be jpg format and 800 px on the longest edge
c. must have been taken on an Olympus E-Series camera
d. have all EXIF data maintained.
4. You need to be registered on e-group.uk.net forums to qualify for entry into the challenge.
5. Only one entry permitted per challenge please. If you want to withdraw an entry or replace it with another, that's OK, but you must make it clear in an email to me before the closing date, and also ensure the email contains clear instructions and (if required) your replacement picture.

On the evening of the closing date, I will place all the submitted images into a thread(s) on here and should you wish to vote, please send me your top 3 selection via PM or email. Voting will be open for 1 week only and the results of the 1st EGC will be announced on the evening of Monday 11th February 2008.

If you are having trouble submitting an entry into the challenge, either post a message here, send me a PM, or send me an email and I will gladly assist