View Single Post
Old 19th December 2016

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
E-PL5 body, E-PM1 body, 14-42 EZ Pancake

Garnering some interest on the above. Specifics below:

E-PL5 body only, boxed, manual, cables, official charger and official battery, body cap, strap, no scratches to rear LCD at all, flash, 6501 shots (likely to go up a dozen or so to photo the other body). One corner of body showing slight signs of rubbing, but otherwise very good.

Very good condition, looking for 135 RMSD.

E-PM1 body only, Now Sold Elsewhere.

New E-M10 II coming, so will have a 14-42 EZ pancake surplus to requirements. This is to be tested as okay only, and then sent on to the new owner. Condition to be considered "as new", in silver. It is not in hand yet, but will be tomorrow.

As new 135 RMSD.

Photos to come and open to offers if this is too wide of the mark. I know eBay prices could be higher, but I prefer to deal with people on forums and face-to-face for more honest and satisfactory sales/purchases.

Item location is South Derbyshire, but can be flexible for a meet-up nearby (Derby/Burton etc) and will accept offers less RMSD accordingly.

My feedback here is limited (none!) so far, but I am a moderator on AVForums also, with good feedback and a few members here also frequent there, so I may be familiar to some

Same advert to go up over there as well (AVF), so advertised elsewhere.

Payment by Thursday morning means guaranteed Friday delivery, so in time for Christmas if desired - else no rush for me!

Any questions, just ask away.

Last edited by thesilverfox; 19th December 2016 at 05:47 PM. Reason: rubbing