Olympus UK E-System User Group

Olympus UK E-System User Group (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/index.php)
-   Foto Fair (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Inspired by Greytop (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49402)

pandora 14th December 2018 05:05 PM

Inspired by Greytop
 

Good Morning Today!

By the way, guys - this is where I hang out ... :p
http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/500/PC140016EM.jpg

MJ224 15th December 2018 02:26 AM

Re: Inspired by Greytop
 
You hang out on that line...like a bat??

Photo works well Mark...

pandora 15th December 2018 02:58 AM

Re: Inspired by Greytop
 
*yes I hang downunder on that line, Mark. :D
Thanks *chr

Phill D 15th December 2018 08:06 AM

Re: Inspired by Greytop
 
It's a fine line you walk Mark :)

pandora 15th December 2018 08:15 AM

Re: Inspired by Greytop
 
That's because I spend too much time on line, Phill. *yes.

MJ224 15th December 2018 09:49 AM

Re: Inspired by Greytop
 
Definitely adds some sparkle to our storm bound weather here in the UK..*chr

Greytop 15th December 2018 12:45 PM

Re: Inspired by Greytop
 
A diamond shot Mark *chr

pandora 15th December 2018 02:27 PM

Re: Inspired by Greytop
 
Funny you should say so, as after posting I wished I'd titled it, 'Diamonds Online'. Thanks Huw *chr

pandora 15th December 2018 02:36 PM

Re: Inspired by Greytop
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ224 (Post 465825)
Definitely adds some sparkle to our storm bound weather here in the UK..*chr

Sorry I bypassed you, Mark, At 1:30am in bed, I just awoke to reply with tapatalk. As for your stormy weather we've got plenty of our own. Wang got flooded this week and more to come.

Ross the fiddler 16th December 2018 10:36 AM

Re: Inspired by Greytop
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ224 (Post 465803)
You hang out on that line...like a bat??

Photo works well Mark...

Of course! *upsided :D

Ross the fiddler 16th December 2018 10:40 AM

Re: Inspired by Greytop
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pandora (Post 465866)
Sorry I bypassed you, Mark, At 1:30am in bed, I just awoke to reply with tapatalk. As for your stormy weather we've got plenty of our own. Wang got flooded this week and more to come.

Yeah, it did some damage in the northwest suburbs of Sydney yesterday too. We had a decent downpour in the mid afternoon & then the sun came out (over three days; 45mm, 17mm & 3mm).

pandora 16th December 2018 07:51 PM

Re: Inspired by Greytop
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross the fiddler (Post 465936)
Yeah, it did some damage in the northwest suburbs of Sydney yesterday too. We had a decent downpour in the mid afternoon & then the sun came out (over three days; 45mm, 17mm & 3mm).

Sure, saw the footage. When will summer begin, I wonder? *shrug

Beagletorque 17th December 2018 05:01 PM

Re: Inspired by Greytop
 
I think you need to draw a line under that lot.

It looks more like a plastic coated steel fence to me!

pandora 17th December 2018 08:29 PM

Re: Inspired by Greytop
 
Maybe because you feel all washed up and highly strung? *crap

Beagletorque 18th December 2018 11:41 PM

Re: Inspired by Greytop
 
That's the end of the line.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 AM.


The Write Technology Ltd, 2007-2019, All rights reservedAd Management plugin by RedTyger