Olympus UK E-System User Group

Olympus UK E-System User Group (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/index.php)
-   For sale or wanted small ads (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47960)

raichea 24th May 2018 04:14 PM

OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black
 
Just gauging interest... I'll put some pictures up if there is some. *** WITHDRAWN due to lack of interest ***

OM-D E-M1 + HLD-7 grip, owned from new - bought direct from Olympus.

3808 shutter count
Screen protector from new
Excellent condition - no obvious signs of wear
Includes accessories
- flash
- charger+cable
- USB cable
- 3 x ExPro batteries (no original, sorry). All are fully chipped (ie work in Olympus charger). No loss in capacity, as far as I can tell.
- Basic manual
- Software CD
- Warranty card (out of warranty though)
- Strap (unused)
- body cap
- flash terminal cap has gone missing

In original boxes (box for body was for body+12-40 kit, but no lens provided)

450 including shipping (BACS or Paypal gift)

raichea 29th May 2018 04:02 PM

Re: OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black
 
No interest, so withdrawn.

Phill D 30th May 2018 07:35 AM

Re: OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black
 
I sympathise with you Steve. I tried to sell mine several months ago with no takers either. Seems like the prices have dropped well below what I thought it was worth so ended up keeping it. Likely to pass it on to my daughter as a present that way if I really have to give it away I can always borrow it back if necessary :)

raichea 30th May 2018 11:37 AM

Re: OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black
 
Seems crazy, Phil, but although the E-M1 is still a great camera it has to be accepted that cameras have now become an item of consumer electronics and thus depreciation is rapid and brutal.

I had an E-M5 converted to IR. So now I'm thinking I might sell that and get the E-M1 converted... not sure how much interest there would be in the IR E-M5 though.

peak4 30th May 2018 02:28 PM

Re: OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by raichea (Post 448096)
I had an E-M5 converted to IR. So now I'm thinking I might sell that and get the E-M1 converted... not sure how much interest there would be in the IR E-M5 though.

I guess that would depend on how much you market it at.
I bought the filter to convert my EP-1 but never got the chance due to a variety of circumstances.

raichea 30th May 2018 02:56 PM

Re: OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by peak4 (Post 448105)
I guess that would depend on how much you market it at.
I bought the filter to convert my EP-1 but never got the chance due to a variety of circumstances.

Do you mean a screw-in filter for the lens or are you talking about removing the hot mirror from the sensor assembly and replacing it with an IR pass filter?

Kudos if you're contemplating doing the latter yourself - not something I was willing to attempt. I paid to have it done.

RobEW 30th May 2018 09:00 PM

Re: OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black
 
Maybe lots of folk, like me, who were possibly in the market for a used E-M1 "Classic", got one when the used prices first plummeted following the launch of the Mark II. Your offer looked good value, for a very low shutter count, but I really don't have a use for another E-M1. Maybe the target market needs to be not this forum of people already on Oly but people considering starting on Oly and looking at getting a new E-M10 II / E-M10 III or E-M5 II.

peak4 30th May 2018 11:22 PM

Re: OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by raichea (Post 448106)
Do you mean a screw-in filter for the lens or are you talking about removing the hot mirror from the sensor assembly and replacing it with an IR pass filter?

Kudos if you're contemplating doing the latter yourself - not something I was willing to attempt. I paid to have it done.

I was planning on doing it myself, after making a dust proof box, as my previous house wasn't exactly spotless.
Unfortunately other stuff got in the way, but I still have the slice of IR glass and the camera awaiting the application of a screwdriver.
I was originally inspired by posts fro Jens Birch over on the US 4/3s web site, where he detailed the work on his E-1. I researched a little further and decided m4/3 with contrast detect AF was a better way to go.

At the time I ordered a spare slice of glass and passed it on to someone else on this forum, who also completed the job himself.

There is/was a decent video on youtube about converting the EP-1

raichea 31st May 2018 04:47 PM

Re: OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black
 
I read/watched several things while I was considering doing it myself, but decided that the IS system might be too easily damaged so went the paid-for route.

raichea 31st May 2018 04:50 PM

Re: OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobEW (Post 448120)
Maybe lots of folk, like me, who were possibly in the market for a used E-M1 "Classic", got one when the used prices first plummeted following the launch of the Mark II.

You may be right... the local market on this group might be saturated. Thought there might be some 5/10 upgraders though or perhaps someone who did want a second body. No matter... I'll either sell elsewhere or get it IR converted.

benvendetta 1st June 2018 11:21 AM

Re: OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black
 
I think that I will put mine straight on Ebay! Mine is not in great condition and I haven't checked the shutter count but then again I wasn't going to ask a lot for it due to its condition. It's unlikely that it will offset the cost of the Mk2 by very much :(

danellis 6th June 2018 12:59 PM

Re: OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black
 
Would you be selling with the grip and or four-thirds converter?

dJE

raichea 6th June 2018 03:10 PM

Re: OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black
 
Not sure who that was addressed to but I'm happy to sell just the grip. Hardly used, still in its box.


I haven't seen a reference to a 4/3 converter on this thread

benvendetta 6th June 2018 09:05 PM

Re: OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danellis (Post 448613)
Would you be selling with the grip and or four-thirds converter?

dJE

If it was addressed to me I would be selling it altogether. No MMF3 as I use this with my 7-14 f4 43rds lens.

danellis 7th June 2018 07:48 AM

Re: OM-D E-M1+HLD-7, black
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by raichea (Post 448618)
Not sure who that was addressed to but I'm happy to sell just the grip. Hardly used, still in its box.


I haven't seen a reference to a 4/3 converter on this thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by benvendetta (Post 448630)
If it was addressed to me I would be selling it altogether. No MMF3 as I use this with my 7-14 f4 43rds lens.

It was addressed to Benvendetta since Raichea said they weren't selling theirs through here after all.

I'm upgrading from an E30 so wanted to know about the MMF3.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benvendetta (Post 448630)
If it was addressed to me I would be selling it altogether. No MMF3 as I use this with my 7-14 f4 43rds lens.

dJE


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 PM.


The Write Technology Ltd, 2007-2018, All rights reservedAd Management plugin by RedTyger