Olympus UK E-System User Group

Olympus UK E-System User Group (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/index.php)
-   For sale or wanted small ads (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Sold EM5 Body and HLD-6 (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47845)

v4 rider 8th May 2018 09:06 PM

EM5 Body and HLD-6

5 Attachment(s)
Following purchase on this forum of an EM-1 my well cared for EM-5 body and HLD-6 regrettably must go.

Both the EM-5 body and the HLD-6 come with boxes and are in A1 Mint condition. There are no marks on the camera or HLD-6 and a small scratch on the rear display which is outwith the LCD area.

Low Shutter count of just 1601.

The Box is for the EM-5 with a 12-50 lens. The lens is now on my EPL and not included in the sale.

The HLD-6 comes in two parts. One acts as an extra grip making the EM-5 more like an EM-1 to handle. The second part holds the second battery for extended shooting duration and adds a second shutter button.

Included in sale with camera
  • Silver EM-5 with shutter count of 1601 and body cap

Genuine Olympus strap

Genuine Olympus two part soft case which takes up to 14-150 lens.

Silver Flash gun with soft case, covers for hot shoe and flash connector.

Genuine Olympus battery, charger and mains cable and data cable.

Original printed Instruction Manual

Olympus CD with manual and software

Box for EM-5 and lens kit

Included in sale with HLD-6
  • Two part HLD-6 grip

Battery for fitting in grip (non Olympus brand)

Connector cover for safe storage

Original printed Instruction Manual

Original Box

Postage will be by RMSD.

Camera and extras 195 inc RMSD

HLD-6 55 inc RMSD

Camera and HLD-6 230 inc RMSD

PM me and I will mail high resolution pics

DekHog 9th May 2018 11:29 AM

Re: EM5 Body and HLD-6

Hard to believe what these are selling for now - I think I paid something like 1200 for my M5 and grip when it was first released! Good luck with the sale......

Ricoh 9th May 2018 11:39 AM

I paid about the same for mine in 2013 (from Wex), just the camera, no luxury grip included!
Yes, good luck with the sale.

angelpaaul 10th May 2018 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekHog (Post 446809)
Hard to believe what these are selling for now - I think I paid something like 1200 for my M5 and grip when it was first released! Good luck with the sale......

One of the reasons I never buy new. I wait until the Mk whatever comes out and look out for bargains.

DekHog 10th May 2018 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelpaaul (Post 446854)
One of the reasons I never buy new. I wait until the Mk whatever comes out and look out for bargains.

Yup, I'm with you. Have just bought myself a 'new' M1 Mk1...... :)

mm500 10th May 2018 08:31 AM

This is the camera that started it all for Micro Four Thirds in my opinion.

Speaking of "new" prices though: My first digital SLR was a Nikon D100 that cost 1500 and a 1 gig Microdrive "card" was 350 (now a D100 would probably be 60-70 max). I also have a Canon 1DS full frame SLR that I paid 80 for and these were 6995 originally....

Mal.

v4 rider 15th May 2018 11:49 AM

BUMP

No interest by the end of the week and it is off to fleabay.

v4 rider 30th May 2018 04:53 AM

Sold on forum.

OM USer 31st May 2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekHog (Post 446809)
Hard to believe what these are selling for now - I think I paid something like 1200 for my M5 and grip when it was first released! ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricoh (Post 446815)
I paid about the same for mine in 2013 (from Wex), just the camera, no luxury grip included!

Glad you found a buyer. As with the others, mine cost me 1149 (E-M5.1, 12-50mm, & grip) but I had been holding out for quite a few years to find the right camera so I went in with a pre-order when it was announced. It cetainly seems to be the camera that turned Olympus around. I just wish they would update the firmware a bit to reward the loyal customers who had faith in the idea.