Olympus UK E-System User Group

Olympus UK E-System User Group (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce yourself (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   New member in Oxford (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2913)

pasterw 8th September 2008 06:50 PM

New member in Oxford

Good evening,

I have recently moved from Vienna to Oxford and finally (thank god!) stumbled across this marvelous user group. At the moment I am using an E-3 paired with the wonderful 12-60. I will try to contribute some of my humble pics in the near future.

Greetings from Oxford,

Wolfgang

Barr1e 8th September 2008 07:22 PM

Re: New member in Oxford

Hi -

Welcome to e-group. I have seen your previous posts but this is the first time I have had the opportunity to say welcome.
Just under four weeks to go before I get my E-3 etc.

Regards. Barr1e

shirley 8th September 2008 08:02 PM

Welcome Wolfgang.
I look forward to seeing your pics.
Indeed this is a great site and you will get to learn lots from those who really know what they are talking about and have an expertese in the olympus equipment as well as photography in general.
Shirley

shenstone 8th September 2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pasterw (Post 24239)
Good evening,

I have recently moved from Vienna to Oxford and finally (thank god!) stumbled across this marvelous user group. At the moment I am using an E-3 paired with the wonderful 12-60. I will try to contribute some of my humble pics in the near future.
Greetings from Oxford,

Wolfgang

Please do

Looking forward to some shots of the wonderful architecture

Regards
Andy

CaptainD 8th September 2008 08:31 PM

Dear Wolfgang,

I am really pleased that you have found the forum, I look forward to seeing your images.

Welcome aboard

Chris *chr

Graham_of_Rainham 8th September 2008 09:48 PM

Hi Wolfgang,

You are in Oxford with an E-3 & 12-60, what more can you ask for ???

Look forward to seeing some of your pictures.

Welcome

Zuiko 8th September 2008 10:46 PM

Hi Wolfgang and welcome!

I sense we are in for a treat with your pictures. I'm sure you've got a few of Vienna. ;) Also, Oxford (the city of dreaming spires and screaming tyres) must have loads of potential.

I see from your profile you also do mountaineering and climbing :cool: and I'd love to see some pics from those. Maybe, if you get time, you could share with us details of some of the routes you've done.

Don't forget, as well as the forum you have quite a big gallery to fill.......:D

*chr

John

snaarman 9th September 2008 07:18 AM

Welcome Wolfgang!

We're a friendly bunch here. Lots of useful information and 50 Mb of free gallery space. Must be good..

Pete H

PS, see you Thursday... :)

pasterw 9th September 2008 07:51 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am going to Dublin over the weekend, so maybe I can share some shots with you next week.

Wolfgang