Olympus UK E-System User Group

Olympus UK E-System User Group (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Trouble upload onto new thread (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25115)

Rocknroll59 14th January 2013 11:43 AM

Trouble upload onto new thread

Hi,

Been trying to upload from my gallery onto a new forum thread...but it is just not happening......it keeps asking me to refer to site administrator.....as I am using my new laptop to upload etc is it something to do with that or something else.....

Cheers

Peter

PeterBirder 14th January 2013 11:50 AM

Re: Trouble upload onto new thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocknroll59 (Post 208741)
Hi,

Been trying to upload from my gallery onto a new forum thread...but it is just not happening......it keeps asking me to refer to site administrator.....as I am using my new laptop to upload etc is it something to do with that or something else.....

Cheers

Peter

This is one of the problems with the new server that Ian is trying to sort out. The "My Pics" link is not working.
You need to do a "copy and paste" from your gallery to the thread. There is a link to a video tutorial which explains how to do this on the Home page.

Regards.*chr

Rocknroll59 14th January 2013 12:00 PM

Thanks Peter...will give it a try...been trying since last week..

Cheers

Peter

Phill D 14th January 2013 08:50 PM

That too is a bit flakey. I've managed it with one image linked but when I try more even that fails. Hope Ian is winning with these issues.

brianvickers 7th February 2013 12:13 AM

I can't upload at the moment...I've been getting this message..

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@e-group.uk.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.17 Server at e-group.uk.net Port 80

Ian 7th February 2013 08:50 AM

This should be sorted soon.

Ian

DavidJ1609 7th February 2013 10:25 AM

Same here - can;t upload to galleries:
  • The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
  • Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@e-group.uk.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
  • More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
  • Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Good luck with the error Ian. It can be a real pain to resolve these issues.

David.

brianvickers 7th February 2013 11:51 AM

Its working again now...thanks!

Ian 7th February 2013 12:03 PM

Good - I'm hopeful that this particular issue has been solved :)

Ian