Olympus UK E-System User Group

Olympus UK E-System User Group (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/index.php)
-   For sale or wanted small ads (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Sold Olympus E-P5 unused (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47393)

Growltiger 10th March 2018 12:22 PM

Olympus E-P5 unused

5 Attachment(s)
I have been a member of the forum for some time but have never bought or sold anything here so I hope I am following the rules.

I bought a new E-P5 to use as an emergency backup body for my E-M1. I gave it a thorough test when I got it, but never had to use it. Now I don't need it any more and want to sell it to someone who will enjoy this delightful little camera.

The shutter count (value shown as R) is only 216. (It was 215 but I took a photo of my cat with it so it would show up in the photos you can see below.)

Included:
  1. E-P5 body (no lens)
  2. Original packaging.
  3. Strap
  4. USB cable
  5. Battery and charger (UK 3 pin adapter)
  6. Basic manual and disk
  7. Latest firmware is installed, 1.7
  8. Screen protector which I put on it.
  9. I have also added a 32GB SanDisk Extreme SD card.
When I was taking the photos just now I noticed a tiny scratch on the back edge just above the flash button. This is the only imperfection I can see.

I am looking for 240 plus 10 for special delivery postage.
If you are interested please contact me to discuss (by private message).
I'm anticipating that if you decide to buy it you would send me the money by PayPal and I would then post it.
If you want to collect it and bring cash that would be fine, I'm near Birdlip in Gloucestershire.

I am away from March 14 to 31, so you will need to either be quick or wait for my return. If I get no interest I will eventually have to use eBay.

Growltiger 10th March 2018 05:07 PM

Re: Olympus E-P5 unused

I forgot to mention I was including a 32GB SanDisk Extreme SD card.

Grimbleweed 10th March 2018 07:18 PM

Id like this pm me

Growltiger 10th March 2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimbleweed (Post 442202)
Id like this pm me

PM sent...

Growltiger 10th March 2018 08:57 PM

The camera is still available.

Growltiger 1st April 2018 06:13 PM

I would love to sell this lovely little camera to someone here who will appreciate it. But if I don't manage to do that quite soon I'll have to resort to selling it on eBay.

Growltiger 5th April 2018 05:22 PM

With no interest here I've had to list it on eBay.

RobEW 6th April 2018 06:53 AM

I don't know much about the PEN series, but on the face of it this looks good value as (judging from reviews) it seems to be similar to an EM10-II (same sensor, same stabilisation, same screen etc) but more compact, different styling and without a built-in viewfinder.

Personally I can't imagine shooting without a viewfinder but I know some people do.

pdk42 6th April 2018 08:00 AM

I had one (in fact, I think a member here is still using it!). It's a great camera with lovely haptics and IQ. However, like RobEW, I decided I needed an EVF and once you put the VF4 onto the Pen, it gets rather large and cumbersome. The addition of an in-built EVF in the Pen-F was a smart move by Olympus.

Good luck with the sale Growltiger!

Growltiger 8th April 2018 04:34 PM

It is a lovely little camera but I agree about an EVF being important - which is why I have bought a Pen-F as my new backup and small walk-about camera.

No bids yet.

Growltiger 12th April 2018 06:30 PM

Sold successfully on eBay. (For a bit more than I was asking for here.)

Ulfric M Douglas 13th April 2018 05:57 PM

I'm glad you got your 255 (plus postage) and would've had it myself if I didn't already have my e-pL7.
Quality camera.