Ross the fiddler
- About Ross the fiddler
- violin maker/repairer
- Blue Mtns, NSW Australia
- Born & bred in western Sydney, Australia & started photograghy with an SLR taking family photos
- Playing Scottish fiddle & photography - events, landscape & macro
- Cameras currently owned/used
- Started with E410 then E520, E30 & now E-M5 & E-M1
- Photo interests
- Wildlife/nature, Macro, Portraiture, Panoramas
I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
Cameras: OM-D E-M1/HLD-7, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5/HLD-6.
Lenses: M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens with MC-14, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, ZD12-60 SWD, ZD50-200 SWD, EC14, EC20, EX25, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
Software: Capture One Pro 9 (& Olympus Viewer 3).
- Full member